- SCA認證導師 (2019-2022)
- WSG/SSG ACTA 認證導師與考官
- 2015年策劃與管理流動咖啡吧檯。客戶包括科技、金融、旅游、餐飲、能源與政府機關。 最高紀錄：同時管理5個吧檯
- 持有Lean 6西格瑪青帶
- SCA Authorised Trainer（2019-2021）
- ACTA-Certified Trainer and Assessor
- 200+ students taught, aged 18 – 70 years old
- Singapore National Coffee Championships 2019 – Sensory Judge
- Business Development for mobile coffee bar 2015 for corporate clients from various sectors such as IT, finance, tourism, food product, oil & gas, public sector, etc. Managed 5 coffee bars simultaneously
- 2015 Changi Airport Group 500th award: highest record was 1100 cups of coffee in 5 hours, with a team of 4
- Co-developed WSQ Traditional Coffee course
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
"Dear Wai Kit, really enjoyed your presentation style and patient explanations and demos as well. Thanks for always looking out for our safety in the lab."
"Wai kit makes the lesson interesting and I like how he share his experience. His step by step instruction was clear and making it easier for us to learn and absorbed. Well done and thank you."
"Trainer Wai Kit is clear in his explanation and providing us good knowledge on local coffee heritage. He is likeable and open to feedback as well as sharing with us what he knows."
"Wai Kit is very hands on and provides very insightful advice during the course training. He even takes the extra mile to explain details for us to better understand the process in making a good cup of coffee. He will try every glass of coffee that was made by the students and explain every characteristic of the brew coffee or espresso and share his experience on how to improve on the taste. His deep knowledge in coffee and patience is worth praising"
"Wai Kit: You were 120% full-on in checking on us individually, correcting and guiding us very patiently. Your explanations were very clear and you made sure we practiced well."